10 June 2007

While searching the internet for nice things to wear (that I cannot afford), I came across the online shop of Le Train Bleu. They have a really nice range of clothing there. I found this dress...


...and fell in love! Unfortunately it is sold out already. It reminded me of something Vitkor & Rolf would or could have designed as the bow was kind of their trademark for years. I tried to find a picture of a breath-taking dress by Viktor & Rolf that was exhibitetd in the Groninger Museum until last year.







I could only find this one, which is kind of the white version of the black one I am talking about. Both dresses were fabulous though, pleated and with bows allover.


And if you are in Milaan take a look at Viktor & Rolf's boutique...
It is like a viktorian ballroom turned upside down.