11 October 2007

DISCOVERIES

Recently, I discovered the TUSH Magazine while flipping through mags at the newspaper kiosk (I love to do that - instead of buying all the mags, I just flip through them. Mostly they only contain a few pages which really interest me, so I do not have to buy the whole mag, do I?) Well, as I said, I was looking through the pages of this magazine and there I made my second discovery: the publisher was Armin Moorbach - the hair - and makeup artist for the first season of "Germany's Next Topmodel". You know in this kind of shows I am always like: where do they get this people (aka the jury) from? Ah, must be someone who slept with the editor. But I have to admit Armin Moorbach was a sweetie ;-) So I did a little research on his site and have to say: he is really good and I like what he does. Here is a selection...
//
Kürzlich entdeckte ich das TUSH Magazin als ich durch die Zeitschriften im Kiosk blätterte (Das ist eine meiner Lieblingsbeschäftigungen - nur blättern anstatt zu kaufen. Meistens interessieren mich eh nur ein paar Seiten und dann muss man sich ja nicht direkt das ganze Heft kaufen). Also wie ich sagte, ich blätterte so durch dieses Heft, als ich eine weitere Entdeckung machte: der Herausgeber war Armin Moorbach - der Hair und MakeUp Artist aus der ersten Staffel von "Germany's Next Topmodel". Bei diesen Shows denke ich ja immer: woher holen die nur immer diese Leute (aka die Jury)? Ach der (ja der, Heidi duldet anscheinend keine weiteren Frauen neben sich!) wird sich schon irgendwie hierhin geschlafen haben. Aber ich muss zugeben: Armin war ein ganz ein Süßer ;-) Also habe ich mich mal auf seiner Seite umgeschaut und muss sagen: er ist richtig gut und es gefällt mir, was er macht. Hier folgt eine kleine Auswahl...